Most people would agree that we aren’t taught much about ‘wellness.’ And while there seems to be an increased awareness related to ‘fitness,’ more often than not we only think about ‘health’ or doctors when we’re sick. What’s left in the middle of those two extremes is a life-long struggle to stay healthy and productive in a world of mixed medical messages.
For the first time, Dr. Radha Gopalan, gifted heart transplant Cardiologist, Acupuncturist and Yoga Teacher, clears up the confusion around health, wellness, and illness. And he does it in a way that will change the way you think about yourself—and medicine—forever.
Dr. Gopalan merges his education and experience in both Eastern and Western medicine to look at health and wellness from a unique and powerful perspective and delivers not only concepts and philosophies that can change the way you think about health and wellness, but assesses the most common medical conditions that impact our world—from cancer and diabetes to heart disease, obesity, and chronic illnesses.
In Second Opinion, Dr. Gopalan will explain:
• how Eastern and Western medicine can work together for optimum health and wellness ?
• how you can influence the outcome of your health—and disease ?
• how the five levels of the H-I Triangle shape your personality, reactions, health, and ?happiness ?
• how insurance and finances are affecting your healthcare ?
• why some people who eat healthy, exercise, and lead a healthy lifestyle still have a heart ?attack ?
• how being healthy has more to do with who you must be than what you must do ?